On-demand services, more than a luxury, have become a necessity for the people of the world today. It is not only the users who benefit but also the service providers who realize substantial gains from these applications. By the way, are you the one who aspires to start your business in the digital world? Welcome to the world of on-demand apps! It offers you a profitable chance to make huge profits from the beauty industry.
What is an on-demand beauty app?
An on-demand beauty app is a platform that connects clients to salons and beauticians with the touch of their phones. Sounds simple, doesn’t it? This is the convenience offered by on-demand beauty apps. An added benefit is that clients can review the beauty professional’s rating and service before making a reservation. It contains a number of features that allow users to make reservations and service providers to manage appointments easily.
Statistics show that on-demand beauty app development is a sure-fire way to be successful:
Mobile apps have captured a huge market, with a growing number of viewers widely accepting them. Let’s take a look at the Uber trend and the potential that awaits the beauty app.
1. According to the latest reports provided by PwC, the on-demand application market is expected to reach $ 335 billion by 2025.
2. Skin care is the main category of the beauty industry, accounting for around 42 % of the global market and its revenues are expected to generate 177 billion US dollars in 2025.
3. The global cosmetics market is expected to increase from 2021, reaching over 122 billion US dollars in 2025.
4. Hair care industry, which is a significant part of the beauty industry, earned $ 78 billion in 2020, which is expected to exceed $ 100 billion in 2025.
These startling statistics speak for themselves. With 70% of global users embracing the on-demand culture where 40% are millennials and the remaining 30% are in the middle age group, can there be a second opinion on launching a beauty app on demand? demand? Let’s dive into the depth of Uber’s intricacies for beauty app development.
What are the essential components of an Uber For Beauty app?
An on-demand beauty app basically has three purposes. Everything must work in perfect sync to effectively manage business operations. The three parts of the app include
Customer App — Customers can make reservations for the service using this app. In addition, they can also track the location of the professional and set up reminder alerts to notify him of the service using the app. Some of the standard features to have in a customer application include,
2. Real-time location tracking
3. Scheduled booking
4. Easy navigation
5. Integrated payment system
Professional service application:
Beauty professionals can use the application to receive bookings from customers. They can go home to do the grooming or do it on-site. Some of the standard features to have in the service provider’s app include,
1. Appointment acceptance
2. Add additional service
3. Navigation tool
4. Live chat feature
5. Revenue report
6. Monitoring service history
prices, discounts, catalogs, and others can be managed by the administrator via the operations dashboard. You can customize it further according to your needs. The features that may be included are:
1. Service Catalog and Pricing
2. Ratings and Reviews
3. Service Packages
4. Generate Sales Reports
5. Advanced Analytics
How to Make Your Brand Speak for Itself?
Is there a swarm of brands on the market and how can you really gain visibility with the herd? That’s why it’s imperative to instill certain tips in your Uber app to make beauty stand out from the crowd.
You can provide a variety of beauty services in your app that gains your brand’s goodwill from your customers. It can cover beauty services, from hair care to nail care, so your clients don’t need to look elsewhere.
Appointments available to the user:
One of the many reasons that users prefer on-demand applications is the flexibility of the reservation date and time it guarantees. Therefore, granting this special benefit in your application may give you an advantage over other competitors in
1. Appointment Scheduling and Rescheduling
2. No cancellation fee for appointments canceled within 24 hours of reservation
3. Provide different time slots
Expert Advice Service:
Your app can allow users to consult an expert esthetician for any questions related to beauty care or skin or hair care.
Independent platforms for beauticians:
In the mad rush for money, your app can add an additional revenue stream for many certified beauty experts. etc.
How Can On-Demand Beauty Apps Help?
- The Uber beauty app puts services at the customer’s fingertips. Not to be missed, services are based on the user’s choice and preferences.
- Salons, beauty parlors, and other beauty professionals can book appointments and gain immense popularity, which in turn increases their revenue streams.
- The convenience offers to users at a competitive price.
- Each reservation made through the application, adds income to the pockets of the owner of the application.
The competition is becoming more and more aggressive as the world rapidly moves towards digitalization. Therefore, to follow the group, you must make sure you stay relevant in the market. Customer satisfaction should be everyone’s top priority to overtake the market. At TurnkeyTown, we understand this and help you develop On-demand beauty app development that perfectly matches your vision and mission. Take advantage of this profitable opportunity and discover the enticing benefits it offers.