The on-demand service market is seeing a surge, with no sign of a slowdown in sight. If you are already an excellent plumber with a client base, you can simply take your company to the next level by establishing an Uber for plumber app. It even proves to be a successful alternative for aspiring entrepreneurs looking for a method to get into the lucrative on-demand service market.
Overview of the Plumber Service Industry: The plumbing service industry mostly focuses on repairing leaking faucets and damaged pipes. Aside from that, there are additional forms of plumbing services such as,
- Plumbing Emergency Services
- Water Distribution Services
- Services for Drainage
- Mechanical Services and Gas Plumbing Services
The value of the plumbing service business is always increasing. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the growth rate over the next ten years is expected to be 25%. As a result, the plumbing services market will be worth nearly $121.9 billion by the end of 2025.
Interesting Facts to Consider:
According to a poll, there are around 480,600 licensed plumbers in the United States alone.
Charlie Mullins is the world’s wealthiest plumber. He is a British plumber who dropped out of school at the age of 15 and began his commercial path immediately. He established his plumbing company, Pimlico Plumbers, in 1979. His company is valued at around 70 million pounds.
The Most Efficient Method For Creating An On-Demand Plumber Service App:
Uber is a pioneer in the market of on-demand ride-hailing services. Uber quickly grew in popularity across the world. The adaptability of the Uber clone script allows for the creation of a wide range of on-demand service apps. TurnkeyTown provides the finest Uber for ‘X’ app development that exceeds your expectations. Our hardworking development team is ready to assist you in developing a powerful application employing cutting-edge technologies. Before we begin developing your app, let’s have a look at the Uber for Plumber app’s workflow in the next section.
Uber-like Plumber App Workflow:
- Users may join the app in the blink of an eye thanks to the simple signup process. They may quickly log in using their email address, phone number, and other social network credentials.
- A powerful search bar incorporated in the app allows customers to look for a professional plumber who meets all of the criteria specified in the filter option.
- When consumers choose the proper plumber, they can start the booking process by placing a service request.
- Plumbers have the authority to accept or reject service requests based on their availability.
- After accepting the request, the plumber and the customer can communicate and set up a booking date and time.
- The plumber is sent to the customer’s location via efficient routes using the in-app navigation.
- Users, on the other hand, may follow the plumber’s arrival in real-time.
- After successfully completing the service, consumers may pay the service charge quickly using the app’s different payment methods.
Finally, users may rate and review the app based on their own experiences.
Launch an Extraordinary Uber For Plumber App to Enjoy Surprising Benefits in Your Business Journey
The cost of producing an app is influenced by a number of things. TurnkeyTown is dedicated to assisting you in installing cutting-edge applications at a reasonable cost. The intricacy of the UI/UX design, the tools utilized to construct the app, and other variables all contribute to the development cost.
- Methods of Monetization for an On-Demand Plumber Service App:
Income generation is critical for taking your business to the next level. As a result, it is critical to select and execute the appropriate revenue model in the app. An on-demand plumber service app may be monetized in a variety of ways. The following are some excellent income production methods:
- Model-based on commissions:
The commission-based approach is used by several on-demand service apps to generate money. Customers pay the service charge using the platform after using the needed service. As a commission, the app receives a certain proportion of the plumber’s money generated via the platform.
The Uber for Plumber app has a banner space for displaying advertisements from any third-party firm. There are several forms of ads. As a result, you may select and deploy it on your platform. The software earns money every time a user clicks on an advertisement.
- Listings Highlighted:
There are a number of plumbers that are eager to showcase their services on your site. They must pay a nominal charge to have their name shown on the app. This is a one-time cost for listing your property. Plumbers can subscribe to the highlighted listings by paying a monthly or yearly fee if they want their name to appear at the top of the list.
What Makes TurnkeyTown the Best Place to Develop Your Uber For Plumber App?
TurnkeyTown is well-known for developing strong mobile applications. We provide completely customized solutions. As a result, you may completely design and deploy your software. Furthermore, comprehensive assistance is promised throughout the development phase. We provide on-demand plumber app development with innovative features that might potentially boost your business in no time. The app’s scalability is enormous. As your business grows, you will be able to extend your app.
To tie everything together,
People no longer have to fight to mend dripping faucets. Smartphones now provide solutions to practically every problem. Utilize this trend to grow your plumbing business by building a strong mobile application with exceptional features. The rapid increase in the value of the plumbing service sector indicates that now is the moment to enter Uber for plumber app development and take market space.